Sunday, August 30, 2015

Bubur Kacang

Assalammualaikum and good morning to all,

Yesterday, my family went to visit my grandmother at my aunt’s house. Before we arrived, my mother stopped by the roadside to buy some sweets for her mother-in-law. One thing that catch my attention is the bubur kacang. It has been a long time since I ate it. So, now lets me introduce to you: Bubur Kacang.

Bubur kacang


Bubur kacang is in a liquid form and a sweet concoction of green mung beans cooked with decadent, creamy coconut milk and palm sugar. This dessert is very easy to make and don’t need various ingredients.


Coconut milk

Palm sugar
Green mung bean



Even though bubur kacang don’t look fancy but the sweetness of it can seriously backup the look.

Texture of bubur kacang



So, I think that’s all for today. Hope you guys have a great day. bYe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment