Sunday, August 30, 2015

Nasi Goreng

Assalamualaikum and hello to all,

While I was thinking about assignments and group project that need to be settle, my hunger attacks me. Hunger really makes me think of my hometown in Kemaman. This is when I miss my mother the most, especially her handmade foods. I seriously wants to brag about my chef-like mother, but not today. I want to share a food that is simple but can make you full, Fried Rice.

Fried rice


Fried Rice, or in Malay we called Nasi Goreng, is a popular food being order in restaurant and stall. This is because fried rice is easy to make and quick. Fried rice also come in many varieties. For example, Nasi Goreng Pattaya, Nasi Goreng Kampung and Nasi Goreng Ayam.

Nasi goreng kampung 














Nasi goreng pattaya
Nasi goreng ayam













As I said earlier, this dish is easy and quick. So, don’t you guys want to know how to do it? This might help you when you’re hungry later.




With that I end my post for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment