Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nasi Minyak

Assalamualaikum and hello to all,

For today, I would like to share with you guys and girls one full meal that has taken my heart and become my favourite meal. *Drumroll* NASI MINYAK.

Nasi Minyak


Okay, let me brief to you a little things about Nasi Minyak.

In Malaysia, Nasi Minyak is known as synonym for wedding ceremony. This is because the main menu for Malay wedding ceremony is Nasi Minyak. Where ever you go around Malaysia, such as Johor, Selangor, Melaka, Terengganu and other states, the wedding ceremony will have Nasi Minyak. 

Malay traditional wedding ceremony


This Nasi Minyak usually come with side dish called Ayam Masak Merah. But that is not the only options. You can also eat it with side dishes called Ayam Kurma, Gulai Ayam, Gulai Daging or Daging Masak Hitam 

Ayam Masak Merah
Ayam Kurma











Gulai Daging


Uhhhhhhmmmm…its look so delicious. I wish I can have it with me right now…*daydreaming*

Okay, back to reality. So, this is what I want to share with everyone. Anyone who didn’t try this 
Nasi Minyak, you are in a state of loss. Go and find yourself a plate of tasty Nasi Minyak…*run*

For those who already try, feel free to comment about it.

Complete served of Nasi Minyak




No comments:

Post a Comment